Welcome to the conference.
The UN has defined sustainable development goals (SDGs) to be achieved by the year 2030. These goals focus on reducing social inequalities in healthcare, education, income, and promoting environmental sustainability. SDGs can be advanced by developing Technologies that complement local needs and resources in lower income countries.
It is my pleasure to welcome all of you to the 2nd International Conference on HealthCare, SDGs & Social Business. It is an opportunity to gather and share knowledge about the status of healthcare in unreached communities in developing countries and the ageing communities in both developing and developed nations. The first part of the conference will start from keynote speeches from experts in the areas of healthcare and future earth. Researchers will share their findings in forms of presentations and poster demonstrations.
I hope this conference will provide an opportunity to gather exciting knowledge.
General Chair, Conference Committee
Associate Professor, Kyushu University, Japan
Why Visit Fukuoka?
About the Conference
Date: April 26-28, 2018
Venue: Shi-iki Hall (Ito Campus), Kyushu University, Fukuoka, Japan
- Kyushu University, Fukuoka, Japan
- Yunus Centre, Dhaka, Bangladesh
In cooperation with:
- Institute of Decision Science for a Sustainable Society (IDS3), Kyushu University, Japan
- Information Science and Electrical Engineering (ISEE), Kyushu University, Japan
- Yunus & Shi-iki Social Business Research Centre (SBRC), Kyushu University, Japan